Millburn Lawn & Landscape Irrigation technicians are leaders that often work independently and are responsible for the maintenance of the sprinkler and irrigation systems of our residential and commercial accounts. Our ideal candidate would be Motivated, hardworking, responsible and efficient time management.
We CARE about our employees! We work hard, but, have FUN and are a Team!
We are an established 17 years and growing company who pride themselves on our work, service and relationships with our customers.
You have the opportunity for quick wage increase based on ambition, ability and work ethic. Pay rate depends on experience. Year-round work is available through plow snow during the winter months.
*BENEFITS include (but not limited to): Paid holidays, Company parties, company lunches, company shirts, Growth and Advancement Opportunities, Great work atmosphere, Industry competitive wages
Individual and Full family Medical insurance & Paid Vacation available after 6 months of employment! *
• Troubleshoot and Repair existing sprinkler/ irrigation systems. This position requires you to think creatively about issues and be able to resolve them on your own without supervision.
• Install New Sprinkler Systems on a job site.
• Report Property Damage for any property to your supervisor.
• Follow proper safety protocols
• Submit Work Orders and Keep Track of parts used to repair each job.
• Be Responsible for Equipment, Tools and Parts at each job site. Make sure to clean up and put away everything.
• Always appear and act professional and courteous at each job site.
• Provide excellent customer service and be professional when customers decide to speak with you.
• Self-Motivated – This is primarily a solitary position and we are looking for individuals who are self-motivated to get the jobs done in a timely manner
• Be Honest and Maintain a high level of integrity.
• Willing to Learn – Training will be provided as far as safety protocols, expectations and working with equipment. Some experience working with Sprinklers is required for this position, but we will provide additional resources and training to fill in any gaps in knowledge you might have.
• Ability to Communicate well with others: Employees in this position work both alone and on a team depending on the job requirements. This position requires you to be in constant communication with the other employees on a job site as well as your supervisor.
• Must speak either English. Spanish speaking is a bonus
• Physical Requirements – This is a physically demanding job and our crews work in both rain or shine. Must be able to lift 50 LBS and able to bend, twist, stand or lean over for some periods of time
• Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record – this is MANDATORY and will be verified. You will be required to drive a vehicle every day.