Millburn Lawn and Landscape is looking for hard-working individuals who are excited about being a part of a fast-growing company and look forward to growing with us. We are currently looking for individuals to join our Landscape Team who enjoy working outside and are able to work well with others.
Pay rate depends on experience; minimum hourly pay is $14-17 per hour Based on experience.
- Perform heavy/ vigorous labor in all weather conditions. This will regularly include; light machinery operation, trench digging, weeding, pruning, hauling, lifting, tree/bush/shrub planting and other various landscape related tasks.
- Report Property Damage for any property to your supervisor.
- Follow proper safety protocols while working with equipment.
- Review and Sign Weekly Time Sheet and submit to your supervisor.
- Always appear and act professional and courteous at each job site.
- Provide excellent customer service and be professional when customers decide to speak with you on a job site.
- Self-Motivated – This is a team position and we are looking for individuals who are self-motivated to get the jobs done in a timely manner and are in constant communication with their Superior and other Crew Members to make sure all work is getting completed each day.
- Be Honest and Maintain a high level of integrity.
- Willing to Learn – Training will be provided as far as safety protocols, expectations and working with equipment.
- Great Customer Service – While you are not expected to speak with customers on a regular basis, customers will come out to speak to you about specific issues or things they want changed, and you may need to refer them to your Crew Foreman. However, you should be able to speak and act professionally while speaking with these customers.
- Ability to Communicate well with others: Again, this is a team position and you must be in constant communication with the other members on your team.
- Must speak either English or Spanish.
- Physical Requirements – This is a physically demanding job. Employees are regularly asked to lift and or move items up to 60 lbs. You will be constantly moving between various pieces of equipment and are expected to be able to hold your own physically on your crew.
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record – this is MANDATORY and will be verified. You will be required to drive a vehicle every day.
* Hablamos español!