Millburn Lawn and Landscape is looking for hard working technicians! Lawn Maintenance crew technicians and are responsible for the maintenance for our residential and commercial accounts. Our ideal candidate would be a team player Motivated, hardworking, responsible and efficient in time management.
We CARE about our employees! We work hard, but, have FUN and are a Team!
Millburn Lawn & Landscape is an established and growing company who prides themselves on our work, service and relationships with our customers.
You have the opportunity for quick wage increase based on ambition, ability and work ethic. *Pay rate depends on experience*.
BENEFITS include (but not limited to): Paid holidays, Company parties, company lunches, company shirts (Uniform), Growth and Advancement Opportunities, Great work atmosphere, Industry competitive wages.
Individual and Full family Medical insurance & Paid Vacation available after 6 months of employment!
- Always appear and act professional and courteous at each job site.
- Provide excellent customer service and be professional when customers decide to speak with you on a job site.
- Quality Control. Make sure all jobs are done up to Millburn Lawn and Landscape standards at each job site.
- Self-Motivated – We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated to get the jobs done in a timely manner and are in constant communication with their Superior and their Crew Leaders to make sure all work is getting completed each day.
- Willing to Learn – Training will be provided as far as safety protocols and servicing equipment.
- Great Customer Service – While you are not expected to speak with customers on a regular basis, customers will come out to speak to you about specific issues or things they want to be changed. You should be able to speak and act professionally while working with these customers.
- Ability to Communicate well with others: In addition to communicating job requirements with your crew and making sure your crew is happy at work each day, you must also be in constant communication with your Superior and the office. This includes reading and interpreting data, information, and documents and writing down details about jobs performed at each property to pass along to the office and collecting and organizing employee time cards and fuel usage sheets to report back to the office.
- Physical Requirements – This is a physically demanding job. Employees are regularly asked to lift and or move items up to 60 lbs. You will be constantly moving between various pieces of equipment and are expected to be able to hold your own physically on your crew.